Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chasing Rebels

I have been really frustrated with some of my options lately. I can't turn on the radio and hear three songs that sound much different from one another. I can't turn on the TV without seeing some ridiculous spinoff reality show that makes my stomach turn. Like America's Got Talent, are you kidding me with this show... does anyone really think these people are that talented? I'm honestly more impressed with the Stupid Pet Tricks on David Letterman.

Netflix and some good books have been my oasis in the desert of summer television. Friday Night Lights and the Dillon Panthers along with some C.S. Lewis have kept me going since the departure of my beloved Oceanic 815 passengers left me (if you don't get the reference just Wiki it).

So, if you find yourself flippin' the channels tonight looking for something worth while, or just have enough time to watch some of the lame stuff on television tonight, watch this: Chasing Rebels. Its a beautiful story of a great guy that I work with. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment